Sunday, 24 March 2013

Marital conversations after 20 years.

Conversation this morning.

Eccentricess: "Do you love me?"

Trickey: *said in a very definate tone* "Yes."

Eccentricess: *with a hug* "because I am very difficult."

Trickey: *with an indulgant laugh* "I know."

He then stole my chocolate and refused to let me kiss him cos he knew I wanted to steal it back.

Dear all that is shiny I love that man.


On a different note, Sara Kitten has lost three of her baby (super spikey sharp) teeth.  Awww, the baby s growing up.  And she's gonna be a big lady cat!  Boss chicky!

2 comments:

  1. "do you love me?"
    "only if you stop interrupting the football"
    That was our version.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, that's so sweet. It has that feeling of, "You should know this in your bones". :-)

      Delete