Sunday, 24 March 2013

I just...

I just... introduced Hubby to LOLCats and Grumpy cat.  He did laugh.
         As a technique to encourage him to say "yes, you can have Lady Fluffington", it totally failed.

I just... volunteered to create a hoop act that "expresses the feminine" and am a little lost as to how to start. 
         Since I decided that a Girly Giney act with my red hoops was not the path that suits this venture.

I just... sent my daughter off to a teenage party that had BOYS at it.
         She told me that the girls dared the boys to hug each other for half an hour - and they did. 

I just... perfected a swinging trapese technique at Ruccis today.
         Then watched someone else learn it ever so quickly and take it so many steps further than I will EVER get it. 

I just... had new neighbours move in next door.
         So many people today, I don't know which one's are the neighbours -nervous and excited!

I just... realised that it will be Midnight in a minute!
         OR NOW!  Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. So many things! Was this all in one day?
    I'm tired just thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, one tiny day had so much adventure.
      I remember when my life used to be painfully tedious! I may be exhausted, but there is SO MUCH FUN happening. ;-)

      Delete