Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Yey! for Marmie!

My Marmie is visiting.

This is a Yey!

My Marmie has a very strong constition and lots of energy, even at 66.

This is a Yey!

We had lots of fun going shopping.  I enjoyed being able to look at clothes without a bored wenchlette telling me I don't need them and they don't suit me.  I can figure that one out myself, but Marmie gets excited over pretty fabrics with me and pretty pure silk tops, THEN we comment that it doesn't suit and I don't need it.   We also found her the swishiest, hot, hot, HOT pink top that looks ever so pretty and was on sale.

This is a Yey!

Marmie bought the Princess a Wii, because she has one and wanted to play Mario Kart with the Princess.  (Have I mentioned my Mum is sorta cool?)  Which was hilarious to watch and play.

This is a Yey!

My Marmie just took me shopping for two exhausting days and then arrived again this morning, bouncy and gleeful, wondering what to do today.  I said I was tired.  She disagreed.  After half an hour of incohrant conversation and long gaps while my brain tried to comprehend basic english and firmulate replies... she decided I was right and has sent me to bed.

This is a TOTAL YEY!

Nigh nigh!

4 comments:

  1. Great to have a girlie few days out. A few coffees to keep the stamina up helps. Hope you had a great night's rest. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My afternoon Nana nap was lovely.
      It was so nice to have Marmie here, the only flaw with it is when she goes we miss her more.

      Delete
  2. Your mum has lots of energy "even" at 66?
    I should hope so!
    66 is no longer considered old.
    (says she who will be 60 in a few months...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *grins at River* I suppose I was expecting her to slow down at some point... still waiting.
      I don't have lots of energy, even at 40! No hope of keeping up with my Marmie... while I had my Nana nap, she went out for lunch, ran errands and went for a walk. Not to mention she drove 2000 km's for this visit (also a 100th birthday party and my cousin's Wedding tomorrow).
      No wonder I am known as the Badly-Made-One in my family.

      Delete