Saturday, 4 February 2012

Bring on the Fresh Horses (Linky with Edenland)

I am a huge fan of Edenland's blog and think she is one of the most inspiring women I know through this world of pixelated communication.

"Bring on the Fresh Horses!" is the name she has given to her new Meme and I love it.

When you think you are at your wits end and there is no place to go...Bring on the Fresh Horses and try something new!
When there is no sunshine in your world and you just want to curl up in a ball and rock back and forth...Bring on the Fresh Horses and go looking for a ray of light somewhere you hadn't tried before.
When you have had no sleep and your children are sick and your husband calls you because the car broke down and he needs you to pick him up... Bring on the Fresh Horses and try a new form of bravery... get over the fear of disturbing others and call anyone you know to go get him instead cos that just isn't safe to drive when you are that tired.

Eden's Meme this week is about handwriting.  Handwriting is very personal.  It's an expression of you.  Of what you love, how you feel.  Eden photographed her handwriting, to share some of herself and I loved it!  So here's me sharing some of myself.

*uploads picture singing, "getting to know you, getting to know all about you..."*  
(always thought that song was a bit stalkerish)

I loves me some rainbows!

7 comments:

  1. Your handwriting is ACE! Love the fancy "v" you got going on.

    "When there is no sunshine in your world and you just want to curl up in a ball and rock back and forth"
    ...that's where I am. Rocking back and forth and finding some rays on the internet. Today, the internet kept me alive by looking at handwriting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love what you have done - this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this! I love what you said about Fresh Horses at the start... and I love what you've done with your handwriting sample! And yes, we do need a personal connection with each other!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOD SO GORGEOUS.

    I love what you did ... and what you wrote, and the way you wrote it. Thank you so much for linking up to this .... you got the whole meme, man. That's exactly what Fresh Horses are about.

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh WOW!! I love what you wrote. And how you wrote it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice handwriting!

    Mine is actually a mixture of cursive and printing. Hmm. I wonder what that says about me?

    :-)

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful, and such good memories. I also love getting handwritten notes from my Mom!

    ReplyDelete