Monday, 9 January 2012

Express your pain. And Kittens.

Trickey slipped a disc in his neck, recently. It was very painful, apparently.

He is now learning I am living with a similar form of pain and have been for many years, after coming along to my first Physio appointment.

You'd think he would be impressed by my stoic acceptance of this pain (while trying desperately to fix it) instead of commenting that he didn't know, because I hadn't writhed about in agony like he had been.

So, now I am updating every day him on my various pains and miseries.

Bet he misses my previous stoic attitude.

P.S. I want the drugs they gave him!
P.P.S. Or just a sleeping tablet.
P.P.P.S. Or a kitten.
P.P.P.P.S. I really want the kitten.
P.P.P.P.P.S He says Diva Cat will eat the Kitten.
P.P.P.P.P.P.S. He might be right. She's not a very nice cat. I love her so much.
P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S. WANNA KITTEN!

2 comments:

  1. Kittens make everything better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go get those drugs! You deserve the same.

    ReplyDelete