Monday, 19 December 2011

Bah, humbug.

Brain dead. So drained.


Bring on the 26th!

(deleted everything else cos it was all just whinging)

Oh! My girl looked supercute at her Grad. I totally loved that of all the glamourous Grade 6's, my girl and her Besties were totally funky in their own styles. Their is a certain confidence, a belief in themselves, in this shy group.

And her School Report - for the first time ever, my Princess was at her age level. Except in art, where she was marked to be a year above her age level. *eyes pop open for a second before returning to half shut zombie mode*

Tonight I will scan in these results and send them to her tutors with a great big "YES!!!'.

Brain Dead. In Pain. But overall, my daughter is doing well so I am all good.


3 comments:

  1. Awesomeness! You guys must be so proud of your Bug :o)

    I need to hide till the 26th too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas is beginning to bring the anxiety out in me. Can't seem to get on top of anything. Congrats to your little girl and I hope you feel better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam, we are delighted with our very hard working bug, she put in such a huge effort. :-)
    Sorry to hear the Stress-mas is getting to you too, Romina, I hope your path begins to smooth out and you have a wonderful day delighting in the excitement of your tinies.

    ONE present to go! And then I can start thinking about food! ;-o

    ReplyDelete